Signal Booking and Cancellations Policy:
- Offer is restricted and Cape Grace reserves the right to limit the number of rooms available and to discontinue the promotion at any time.
- Bookings will only be held for a maximum of 15 minutes past your expected arrival time, unless otherwise notified. Should you be running late, kindly notify us by contacting the restaurant direct on +27 21 410 7080.
- FOOD ALLERGIES: At Cape Grace our menu offerings are subject to change and may use ingredients containing common food allergens such as peanuts and other tree nuts, seafood including fish, molluscs and crustacea, wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, soy, alcohol and sulphites. We advise that you should always indicate to your waiter of any special dietary requirements, including intolerances and allergies, regardless of whether you are a returning guest or not. Kindly view our Food Allergy Disclaimer here.
- CAKE-AGE: Should you wish to bring in a cake, a fee of R150.00 will be applicable. You are also welcome to order a cake from our cake menu. Order to be placed 48 hours in advance.
- CORKAGE: We do have a corkage fee in place of R90.00 a bottle and French Champagne or any international bubbly at R270.00 a bottle.
To avoid last minute cancellations, we require a deposit per person to be paid upon final reservation. Should payment not be received your reservation will be cancelled.
- CANCELLATIONS: Should you cancel your booking no later than 48 hours beforehand, we will glady refund the full amount from your deposit.
- Cape Grace does not permit for any additional décor items to be brought on-site which will alter the appearance of the restaurant. This includes: banners, balloons, table confetti, floral pieces etc. We are however pleased to offer our standard décor pieces in the menu rate which includes: operational equipment, white linen, a single seasonal flower and trained professional staffing.
- Parking is available at the hotel and is operated on a first come, first serve and complimentary basis. It is advisable to inform your guests that if they do not find parking on the day, that they should opt to park in the V&A Waterfront at their own cost. The Two Oceans Aquarium parking is the closest to the hotel and will leave your guests with a five-minute walk across the blue bridge.
This policy was last updated on the 16 January 2020.
View our Website Terms & Conditions